Apply for support
If you are involved with an initiative that could benefit from our support, and that meets our criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please complete the form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each year, the Trustees review applications on a quarterly basis. Applications can be submitted throughout the year for consideration at the next appropriate Board of Trustees meeting. Decisions will be made and communicated as swiftly as possible.
The Trustees have also established several criteria upon which they will assess potential projects to support, and which should be considered in applications:
- A strong preference for applications that are explicitly sponsored by a Serco employee or group of employees (whilst applications without clear support from a Serco employee/employees will be considered by the Trustees, preference is for those which do have this support).
- In addition to requesting financial support, applications which also demonstrate a credible plan for Serco Employees to provide in-kind support, such as volunteering or professional expertise;
- Charitable causes that somehow relate to Serco's broad areas of operational expertise: Healthcare, Transport, Defence, Prison Management, Immigration Services, Skills & Training, and Waste Collection & Recycling;
- Charitable causes that broadly operate in those parts of the globe where Serco delivers public services: North America, Europe, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific;
- Applications where there is no conflict of interest. Specifically, the Serco Foundation cannot make grants where there is any possibility the monies could support the public services that the Serco Group Plc is contractually obliged to deliver on behalf of governments.